City of Warren, MI

Where do I apply to rent City Hall Facilities?

Please see the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) on the 2nd floor.

Where do I report a rat problem?

Please visit the Property Maintenance Division on the 3rd floor.

Where do I report a diseased tree?

Pleas call Forestry at (586) 759-9270.

Where do I report a cracked or raised sidewalk?

Please visit the Engineering Division on the 3rd floor.

Where do I register to vote?

Please visit the Clerk's office on the 2nd floor.

Sharing and Social

Bookmark and Share


Parks and Rec Facebook


facebook-Animal Control


City of Warren, Michigan

Copyright © 2016 City Of Warren | One City Square, Warren, Michigan 48093 Mayor's Office (586) 574-4500 | All Rights Reserved.

Share This Site | This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Please be advised: Any exchange of information on The City of Warren's website may be subject to The Freedom Of Information Act. (F.O.I.A.)


English French German Italian Portuguese Russian Spanish