Base Line Feed Store

base-line-feed-store-tnThe Abstract Deed for this property dates back to 1833 and the current building was constructed about 1877. Joseph Verheye bought the building for back taxes in 1939 and started the Base Line Feed Store with one bag of corn. Verheye introduced the first Purina Pigeon Chow to the State of Michigan in 1943. The building is still in operation by the family.

Warren Historical Commission, 1997
Location:
21015 Van Dyke
Map