RecTrac Online Registration
NOTE: THERE IS A $10 NON-RESIDENT FEE FOR YOUTH KARATE LESSONS!
If you are a first time user to this site:
• To register online you must have a user name and password.
• If you have been in a Warren Parks & Recreation activity before, your user name is the same as your household ID. This can be located on a past receipt from our department. Your password is your home phone number, including area code. If you DO NOT know your Household ID number, please call the Parks & Recreation department 586-268-8400. For security purposes, it is highly recommended that you change your password immediately in the MY ACCOUNT/CHANGE PASSWORD section.
• If this is the first time you have signed up for a Warren Parks & Recreation activity, you will need to select the First Time or New User link on the login page and follow the instructions for a New User.
General Online Registration Information:
• You will not receive any verification or reminders about the activity you are registering for, therefore, always print a receipt and bring it with you to the first class.
• Discounts and coupons will not be available online.
• This site is protected using 128-bit encryption for financial institutions. This is the strongest encryption allowed under federal law to ensure the security of your information. ONLY Visa or MasterCard can be accepted on this site.
• For your reference, please consult the current “Newsbeat” publication for complete program information and activity numbers.
• If you experience any problems with this site, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Once you are familiar with the online registration procedure, you may go directly to Login page.
Thank you for registering online and allowing us to serve you!
Warren Parks and Recreation … “Creating Community Through People, Parks, and Programs!”