Joseph Coach Manor
Joseph Coach Manor is a 244 unit senior citizen apartment complex owned and operated by the City of Warren. There are three buildings with beautiful apartments that include a patio or balcony.
Individuals who are 60 years of age or older with a minimum income of $14,500 or more are welcome to apply. Please include proof of income, a copy of your photo ID and a $25.00 application fee with your application.
Effective January 1, 2018 – new residents are not permitted to smoke. NO PETS ALLOWED
- One-bedroom apartments are $541 monthly.
- Two bedrooms apartments are $613 monthly.
- Gas, Electric, Telephone, and Cable are not included.
- Refundable, one-time security deposit for a one-bedroom (570 sq. ft.) is $812, a two-bedroom (800 sq. ft.) is $920.
- A non-refundable Cleaning Fee of $160 will be added to the above security deposit amount.
Units include washers and dryers, stoves, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and storage unit.
Bus services are available. The complex is within walking distance to local shopping centers. Parks and Recreation activities are also available in an adjacent building. Spacious libraries are open to all residents free of charge. Monthly newsletters are distributed to each resident with the latest up-to-date information on events and activities in both senior complexes.
Stilwell Manor and Joseph Coach Manor are currently accepting applications.
If you would like more information or would like to tour our facility, please give us a call at (586) 758-1310.