The City of Warren will begin accepting applications for its Residential Mortgage and Rental Assistance Program on Tuesday, August 24th. Up to $6,000 of assistance is available for income-eligible* residents who have been impacted by COVID-19. All assistance must be paid directly to landlords or mortgage companies on behalf of the eligible resident.
Applications and additional information may be found here.
Residential Mortgage and Rental Assistance Program Guidelines
Residential Mortgage and Rental Assistance Application
Paper applications will also be available at the following locations:
• Warren City Hall –Office of Community Development, 1 City Square Suite 210, Warren, MI 48093
• Warren Civic Center South – 23345 Van Dyke Ave, Warren, MI 48089
Applicants will be processed on a first come first serve basis until the exhaustion of program funds. Completed applications may be submitted via US mail or dropped off at the following locations:
• US Mail -Attention Community Development
City of Warren 1 City Square Suite 210, Warren, MI 48093
• DROP OFF to Community Development at Warren City Hall (2nd Floor) M-F 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
• DROP BOX Green box located behind City Hall in circle drive
*Annual gross household income is at or below 80% AMI adjusted by household size as indicated in the table below:
|Household Size||Income Limit|
Questions – Call (586) 353-0582 or email email@example.com