Posting Date: November 21, 2023
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $74,087/year - $87,877/year (after 3 years)
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications without regard to race or sex for the position of Assistant City Attorney I. Performs legal and related work of moderate difficulty under direction, within the office of the City Attorney.
• Bachelor’s degree and Juris Doctorate in Law.
• License and authorization to practice law in the State of Michigan.
o Original degrees or official, sealed transcripts REQUIRED with application
• One year experience in a prosecuting attorney’s office or municipal attorney’s office in the State of Michigan prosecuting ordinance/misdemeanor violations.
• Possess a valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan. Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
o Driver’s License REQUIRED with application
Starting salary: $74,087/year – $87,877/year (after 3 years)
Excellent benefit package includes health, dental, vision, 401K, paid vacation and sick.
Excellent benefit package includes health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: December 7, 2023 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
• EEO form
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement
• Drug Free Workplace Policy
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.