Posting Date: December 09, 2020
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Job Status: Sourcing
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT INTERN
The City of Warren is accepting applications without regard to race or sex for the position of Community Development Intern. This position assists the Community Development Administrative and Financial Assistant in the administration of the Community Development program. Help examine, prepare, and maintain accounting and financial records. Assist in the management of the loan portfolios. Work includes assembling reports for the Community Development Committee, City Council, Mayor, Federal and State granting agencies, department heads and others as required.
• Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability. Driver’s license required
at time of application.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
And one of the following:
• Working toward a college Bachelor’s Degree with a major in accounting or Public Administration (Proof of degree or sealed transcripts required at time of application)
• Two (2) years’ experience in administration of Community Development Programs
receiving Federal (CDBG or HOME) or state (MSHDA) grant funds.
Pay rate: $15.00/hour
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week.
Deadline: Position open until filled.
To Apply: You may apply in person, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by mail
or by fax. Our fax number is 586-574-0770
Warren City Hall-Human Resources
One City Square, Suite 410,
Warren, MI 48093
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Part-time Release Info. Agreement form Drug Testing Policy and Procedure
Statement for Applicants
• Driver’s License form
• EEO form
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER