Posting Date: September 18, 2022
Job type: Full-Time
Pay Rate: $65,752/year - $75,261/year (After 5 years)
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Mechanical Inspector (Heating and Refrigeration). Employees in this classification may be called on to perform difficult and skilled inspection of mechanical installations, to insure compliance with the City’s ordinances and for compliance of adopted mechanical codes.
• Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent
o Diploma, G.E.D. or official transcripts REQUIRED at time of application
• Four years of experience in the installation of heating systems
• Possession of a Mechanical Contractor License Classifications 1, 2, 3 (minimum) as issued by the State of Michigan.
o License REQUIRED with application
• Compliance with the State of Michigan Public Act #407 “Skilled Trades Registration Act”
• Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan
• Driving record must meet city standards for insurability.
o Driver’s license REQUIRED with application
Pay rate: $65,752/year – $75,261/year (After 5 years)
Excellent benefit package includes health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: SEPTEMBER 30, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
• Driver’s License form
• EEO form
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.