Posting Date: September 24, 2020
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Planning Aide. This position performs general office work to assist in the preparation of materials for the Planning Commission. This could include field surveys and research work.
• High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent (Original Diploma or G.E.D. Diploma required at time of application)
• Knowledge in computer applications
• Good communication skills
• Available to work a minimum of 20-25 hours per week.
• Available to assist the Planning Director at Planning Commission public hearings
on Monday evenings if needed
• Available to deliver informational packets to Planning Commissioners prior to
• Possess a current State of Michigan Driver’s License. Driving record must meet
City standards for insurability.
o Copy of Driver’s License required with application
Pay rate: $13.00/hour
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
You may apply in person, by mail or by fax. Our fax number is 586-574-0770.
Deadline: Until filled
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Part-time Release Info. Agreement form
• Driver’s License form
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement for Applicants
• EEO form
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.