2020 Census – “Count Me In Warren!”
Did you know that you can complete your 2020 Census questionnaire online? Get started by visiting My2020Census.gov!
“COUNT ME IN WARREN!” STARTING IN MARCH
The Census form is 10 questions, takes 10 minutes, and determines Warren’s population for the next 10 years.
- Census information is CONFIDENTIAL. Federal law prohibits sharing personal Census data with anyone.
- Once the invitation arrives, you should respond for your home in one of three ways: Online, By phone, or By mail.
- For every Warren household that does not fill out the census, the City loses up to and over $3,800 each year for the next 10 years.
- The Census count determines federal funding for programs in Warren for things like new roads, schools, natural disasters, hospitals, fire departments, etc.
- For more information about Census jobs, volunteering and other resources, please visit: http://www.miwarren.org/the-u-s-census-bureau-is-now-hiring