City Offices will be closed on Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day.
Trash pickup will be one day behind.
1. Fireworks cannot be discharged while under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs (zero tolerance)
2. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from discharging fireworks with the exception of low impact fireworks (example: sparklers) under the supervision of a parent or guardian
3. Fireworks cannot be discharged on any street in Warren Traffic and Emergency Vehicles cannot be impeded at any time
4. Discharge of fireworks prohibited in any public park, school property, city streets and sidewalks and easements, including the ITC corridor
5. Discharge of fireworks cannot disrupt the public peace and cannot cause debris, on or damage to, private and public property
6. Discharging fireworks prohibited within 30 ft. of any house, structure, building, vehicle or landscaping
7. After 11:45 p.m. Warren Police will enforce violation of disturbing the peace
8. Sky Lanterns are prohibited
PSA – Fireworks Laws with Mayor Fouts from TV Warren on Vimeo.
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM-5 PM
Copyright © 2022 City Of Warren | All Rights Reserved