Joseph Coach Manor
Joseph Coach Manor, Warren’s second Senior Housing Project opened in 1992. Joseph Coach Manor is intended to provide local area senior citizens, sixty (60) years of age living below the Macomb County median income level, affordable independent senior living. Joseph Coach Manor has 244 apartments, located within three (3) three-story apartment buildings.
- Minimum 60-years of age.
- Capable of living independently (requiring little to no assistance with activities of daily living).
- Income requirements:
- Single Occupancy: $16,119 – $32,238
- Double Occupancy: $31,428 – $62,855
- Fill out an application here.
- Walk-out patio or balcony
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Electric range and stove
- Individual air conditioner and furnace
- Garbage disposal
- Storage unit
- Elevator(s) located in each building
- Secured key-fob access to each building
- Trash chute located on each floor
- Libraries located in each building
- Recreation room located in adjacent building