Stilwell Manor opened in 1975. Stilwell Manor is intended to provide Warren, and local area senior citizens, sixty (60) years of age, living well below the Macomb County median income level, affordable independent senior living. Stilwell Manor has 120 apartments, located within one (1) four-story apartment building.
- Minimum 60-years of age.
- Capable of living independently (requiring little to no assistance with activities of daily living).
- Income requirements:
- Single Occupancy: $9,671 – $25,790
- Double Occupancy: $18,857 – $50,284
- Fill out application here.
- Water, gas, and electric utilities included in rent.
- Electric range and stove
- Air conditioner and heat
- Garbage disposal
- Elevators located in building
- Secured key-fob access to building
- Trash chute located on each floor
- Coin operated laundry on each floor
- Library on first floor
- 24-hour maintenance service and snow removal