The Treasurer’s Office is responsible for the collection, safekeeping, and allocation of all city revenues, including property taxes, special assessments, fees, licenses, and water revenues. The Treasurer’s Office acts as the tax collection agent for all taxing units located within the City, including the millages of six school districts and the County.
The Treasurer, in the capacity as the city’s money manager, strives to keep Warren at the forefront of its investment policy. The interest revenue earned from the investment of the city’s funds is a significant factor in maintaining a high level of city services.
Tax and Water Payments
Our new payment portal is here!
- Please note that any previously created payment logins will need to be recreated in the new payment system
- Checking/savings account payments are at no additional fee; credit/debit card payments are charged a 2.8% service fee ($1.50 fee minimum)
Choose to either:
SUMMER TAXES (City & School):
- Full or First Installment due date: Payable July 1- August 31
- Second Installment due date: Payable December 1- January 31
WINTER TAXES (County):
- Due Date: Payable December 1- February 28
- Mailed out in December
- City & Schools: July 1- June 30
- County: January 1- December 31
- State Education Tax: October 1- September 30