Posting Date: June 17, 2021
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $21.00 per hour
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications without regard to race or sex for the position of Branch Librarian – Substitute. Perform professional library work involved in the various phases of the operation of the Library.
• Master’s degree in Library/Information Science or its Masters equivalent degree from an
American Library Association accredited library school.
• Applicant must be eligible for a Library of Michigan Librarian’s Professional certificate.
• One (1) year experience in professional library work.
*Original college diploma or sealed transcripts required with application.
Pay rate: $21.00 per hour
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: Position open until filled
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Part-time and Temporary Release of Information Agreement
• Drug Free Workplace Policy
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure
• EEO form
• Hours Available (Library) Form
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670.