Posting Date: March 08, 2021
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $27.00 per hour
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Temporary Zoning Inspector. This position performs skilled inspection of plans and specifications for alterations, additions and new residences and commercial (business) and industrial buildings to insure compliance with the City zoning ordinance. This position will not lead to a permanent job.
• Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent.
• Four (4) years of experience in building or construction work.
• One year of experience in code enforcement.
• Must possess an active International Code Council Property Maintenance and Housing
Inspector Certification or obtain it within 6 months of the hire date.
• Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan.
• Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
• Original diploma or official sealed transcripts
• Driver’s license required with application
Pay Rate: $27.00 per hour Deadline: Until Filled
Apply: Warren City Hall, One City Square, Human Resources Department #410, Warren, MI, weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER