Posting Date: September 10, 2021
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $27.00 per hour
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Temporary Plumbing Inspector. Employees in this classification perform difficult and skilled inspection of plumbing installations to insure compliance with the City’s ordinances and for quality of workmanship. This position will not lead to a permanent job.
• Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent.
o Copy of degree or official transcripts required at time of application
• Five years of experience in the installation of plumbing systems.
• Possession of a master plumber’s license, as issued by the State of Michigan; or, possession of a Journeyman’s license as issued by the State of Michigan and ten years of experience in plumbing work.
o Proof required with application
• Comply with the State of Michigan Skilled Trades Regulations Act 407.
• Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan and driving record must meet the City’s standard’s for insurability.
o Copy of driver’s license required with application
Pay rate: $27.00 per hour
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: Position open until filled
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Part-time and Temporary Release of Information Agreement
• Drug Free Workplace Policy
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure
• EEO form
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670.