Temporary Electrical Inspector
Posting Date: February 21, 2023
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $27.00 per hour
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Electrical Inspector. Employees in this classification perform difficult and skilled inspection of electrical installation to assure compliance with the City’s Ordinances.
• Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent.
o COPY OF DIPLOMA AND LICENSE REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION.
• Four (4) years experience in the installation of electrical systems.
• Possession of an Electrical Master’s License.
o PROOF REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION
• Compliance with the State of Michigan Public Act 54, “Building Officials and Inspector
• Possession of a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan and
driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
o COPY OF DRIVER’S LICENSE REQUIRED WITH APPLICATION.
Pay rate: $27.00 per hour
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Deadline: Position open until filled
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Part-time and Temporary Release of Information Agreement
• Drug Free Workplace Policy
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure
• EEO form
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670.