Temporary Property Maintenance Inspector
Posting Date: February 21, 2023
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
Job Status: Sourcing
TEMPORARY PROPERTY MAINTENANCE INSPECTOR
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Temporary Property Maintenance Inspector. Employees in this classification perform inspections of residences, businesses, and industrial buildings to ensure compliance with the City Property Maintenance, Rental Unit and Mobile Home Ordinances. For properties deemed to be out of compliance with those ordinances, will ticket owners and follow up to ensure that recommended changes are made. Involves public contact and clerical work. This position will not lead to a permanent job.
• Experience with City ordinances preferred but not required. Will train.
• Must pass a background check, physical and drug screen.
• Possession of a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan.
• Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
*Driver’s license required with application
Pay rate: $25.00 per hour
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Office is open weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
You may apply in person, by mail or by fax.
Our fax number is 586-574-0770.
Deadline: Position open until filled
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Part-time and Temporary Release of Information Agreement
• Drug Free Workplace Policy
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure
• EEO form
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670.