Posting Date: March 05, 2021
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $27.00/Hour
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Temporary Mechanical Inspector (Heating and Refrigeration). Employees in this classification may be called on to perform difficult and skilled inspection of mechanical installations, to insure compliance with the City’s ordinances and for compliance of adopted mechanical codes.
• Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent
• Four years of experience in the installation of heating systems
• Possession of a Mechanical Contractor License Classifications 1, 2, 3 (minimum) as issued
by the State of Michigan.
• Compliance with the State of Michigan Public Act #407 “Skilled Trades Registration Act”
• Driving record must meet city standards for insurability.
• Driver’s license and certifications required with application
Wage: $27.00/hour Deadline: Until Filled
Apply: Warren City Hall, One City Square, Human Resources Department #410, Warren, MI, weekdays 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER