Posting Date: July 23, 2021
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $25.00 per hour
Job Status: Sourcing
This position inspects various public construction projects for compliance with plans, contract requirements, investigation, development, maintenance and specifications with the design, inspection of underground utilities and road construction and survey crew assistance; and to perform related work as required. Willing to work with college student’s class schedule. This opportunity would be great experience for a career in Civil Engineering.
• Working toward a college Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Civil Engineering, Civil
Technology or Construction Management
o Proof of degree or sealed transcripts required at time of application
• Must possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the state of Michigan.
• Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
o Driver’s license required at time of application.
Pay Rate: $25.00/hour
To Apply: You may apply in person, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. by mail or by fax.
Our fax number is 586-574-0770
Warren City Hall-Human Resources
One City Square, Suite 410,
Warren, MI 48093
Deadline: Position open until filled
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Part-time and Temporary Release of Information Agreement
• Drug Free Workplace Policy
• Drug Testing Policy and Procedure
• EEO form
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER