Posting Date: February 21, 2023
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications without regard to race or sex for the position of Part-Time Maintenance for Stilwell Manor, our Warren Senior Housing complex. This position performs indoor and outdoor maintenance as assigned.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have the ability to communicate and show patience with tenants and seniors.
• Must be able to reach overhead, grasp, bend, stoop, squat, climb and move about freely.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and work in inclement weather.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality with housing issues, applicants and tenants.
• Up to thirty-five hours per week; schedule is flexible.
Pay rate: $12.00/hour
Apply: Warren City Hall, Human Resources Department, One City Square, #410, Warren, MI, weekdays 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
You may apply in person, by mail or fax.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The following three forms are required to apply and may be printed from this website:
• Part-Time Release of Info. Agreement form
• Equal Employment Opportunity form