Posting Date: February 27, 2023
Job type: Part-Time
Pay Rate: $30.00-$35.00/hour – Dependent upon Qualifications
Job Status: Sourcing
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Temporary Engineer. This position performs professional civil engineering work in the office or field in connection with the design, investigation, development, maintenance and construction of civil engineering projects; and to perform related work as required.
An applicant shall possess, upon application, the following education and experience or its satisfactory equivalent.
• Bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing with specialization in Civil Engineering.
o Original diploma or official, SEALED transcripts required at time of application
• Must be proficient using Microsoft software (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint), and Microstation or Autocad.
• Possession of a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan.
o Driver’s license required with application
• Driving record must meet city’s standards for insurability.
Pay rate: $30.00-$35.00/hour – Dependent upon Qualifications
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON
Deadline: Until Filled
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
• Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
• EEO form
• Drug testing policy and procedure statement for applicants
• Driver’s License form
If you have any questions, please call our office at 586-574-4670